Street and Race Turbocharger (5862)
Now equipped with Precision’s exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) turbine wheel, the PT5862 utilizes the most revolutionary design available on the market and will help boost your car’s performance to keep you miles ahead of the competition. Secure your place in the winner’s circle with a new CEA-equipped turbo from PTE!
Precision Turbo & Engines’ technologically advanced CEA wheels are known for their unparalleled performance, greater efficiency at higher pressure ratios, less turbo lag, ability to handle higher boost, and offer massive power gains over older wheel designs of similar sizes.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 640
- Journal Bearing version (JB, also known as Plain/Sleave Bearing)
- Exclusive CEA compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 58mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover: “B” compressor cover 2.8″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
- 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: T3 .63 with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).
- Custom Application
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm