ABT Sportsline stands for innovative engineering, an extravagant design and some extra dynamism and sportiness. They are the worldwide leading luxury car tuning company for brands produced by the Volkswagen Group.
In all developments, roadworthiness and safety top the specs. And the market leader’s premium products and services are not only available in Kempten but all over the world. Customers can always be sure that they will get tested ABT quality. That’s what the name ABT has always guaranteed.
- For Vehicles Equipped with Adaptive Air Suspension
- Front Lowering Limit: -20mm
- Rear Lowering Limit: -20mm
- Deactives Automatically at 70 kph | 44 mph and vehicle will be leveled to normal serial ride height
- Audi Q7 | SQ7 16-19
- Above 70 km/h speed the ABT-Level-Control will be automatically deactivated and the vehicle will be leveled to the normal serial height level.
- Not suitable for vehicles with ABT DR22 or FR22 wheels incl. spacer discs
- After mounting the alc control unit the position of the head lamps and axle needs to be checked and possibly re-adjusted (work incl. in the assembly costs). Addtionally and depending on the serial car configuration further technical- and/or assitance systems (for example: Audi lane assist; adaptive cruise control; rear assist; parking system plus, etc.) needs to be checked and possibly re-adjusted. In this regards it is necessary to follow the current instructions of the manufacturer.The cost for possibly additional work is not included in the assembly time and therefore needs to be charged additionally (part no.: ACCMONTEN)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm