T3S-D03 street, twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. The ACT Performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may included a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- A stiff to very stiff pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and longer life
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for race use only
- Pressure plate and Flywheel are dynamically computer balanced for trouble-free installation and smooth operation at high RPM
- Dodge Challenger R/T | SRT8 08-12
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm