As producer of one of the finest working supercharger systems for the BMW E46 M3, Active Autowerke is proud to introduce the PRIMA PLUS supercharger system capable of exceeding 500 WHP running on pump drawn 93 octane. The PRIMA PLUS is an upgrade kit to the existing PRIMA supercharger system designed to create MORE horsepower.
In collaboration with Frank Smith of Tuning Tech FS, the Prima PLUS SC kit has evolved as a fantastic performer. With numerous dyno runs under countless hours all monitored through careful Data Logging and Lean/Rich evaluation, this PRIMA PLUS supercharger kit is ready for the BMW enthusiast.
Special thanks goes out to Frank Smith and the guys at Tuning Tech,FS, a Active Autowerke Dealer in the Maryland area to help launch this supercharger system.
The PRIMA PLUS is a centrifugal design supercharger using a conventional fixed drive pulley, but unlike it’s predecessors, the PRIMA PLUS also has variable boost settings of 9.0 psi and 9.5 psi to help attain the power.
For easy comparisons, here is where the PRIMA and PRIMA PLUS + stands when measuring rear wheel horsepower.
A stock BMW E46 M3 is around 265 WHP.|PRIMA SC makes 425 WHP.|PRIMA PLUS SC makes 500+ WHP.
How does it work:
- Running without a front mounted intercooler, the PRIMA PLUS + relies on Water/Methanol and precise tuning to make it happen. When activated by the flip of a switch, the system develops 9.5 psi of boost and 500 + WHP.
- Dyno results achieved with stock motor on BMW E46 M3 running 93 octane fuel.
- Car equipped with exhaust mods like headers, section 1 and a rear exhaust.
The Water/Methanol system combined with proper software tuning performs flawlessly, but if a problem arises such as a low WA/Meth fluid level, excessive detonation, etc. there a immediate safeguard built in. The system will automatically default back to the 6.0 psi level to prevent any damage to the motor.
Now you can enter the F.I. realm with a proven company known for reliability and proven performance. Active Autowerke invites you to Come Play with Power with your BMW.
- Complete WA/Meth system
- Designated trunk mounted WA tank with holding base
- WA pump with internal seals and nozzles to accommodate methanol
- Non intrusive mounting helps maintain existing factory trunk space (exception Convertible models)
- Integrated wiring with fail safe features
- Precise software tuning to match designated boost levels
- Operates on 93 pump octane
- Detailed Step by Step Instructions
- Boost: 9.5 psi
- Stock Horsepower: 333 HP @ 7900RPM
- Supercharged Horsepower: 600+ HP @ 8100RPM
- Stock Torque: 268 Ft Lbs @ 4800RPM
- Supercharge Torque: 393 Ft Lbs @ 8100RPM
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm