The AEM 2102 Intercooler is designed to significantly reduce inlet air temperature and provide more volume than the stock intercooler on certain Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR models. This intercooler is designed using computational fluid dynamics with flow data and has an extra port in the intercooler discharge tube for auxiliary devices like boost pressure sensor, temp probe or water injection nozzles. Check your state laws for legality of water injection on your car. This is the core part of a two part kit and both AEM part numbers 2102-A and 2102-B are designed to be used together. Use of one without the other voids the warranty.
AEM Intercooler that is designed to significantly reduce inlet air temperature and provide more volume than the stock intercooler. This is a two part kit and both AEM part numbers 2102-A and 2102-B are designed to be used together.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 13.1 HP @ 4600 RPM
- Horse Power Increase: 13 HP
- Oversize Shipping: OS1
- Package Contents: 1 Intercooler
- Package Material: Paperboard
- Package Type: Box
- Product Style: AEM Intercooler
- Prop 65 (C, R or CR): CR
- Prop 65 – Short Label: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Prop 65 Warning Label: https://www.knfilters.com/images/l/prop65.jpg
- Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
- RPM: 4600
- Title: AEM AEM-2102-A AEM Intercooler Core Kit
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 33.5 lb (15.2 kg)
2102-B required for installation; AEM – Intercooler System
- This air intake may be CARB restricted. Please check with your local laws and regulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm