aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Adjustable Toe Links for the 2014-2017 Chevrolet Corvette C7. From the factory, the rear of the C7 Corvette does not allow for toe adjustment, which is crucial for improved handling, and overall vehicle stability, especially on high horsepower models like the Z06. The Pfadt Series Adjustable Toe Links aremade in the USA from 0.049?&euro wall 304 Stainless Steel, and are TIG welded for added strength and feature 5/8?&euro Teflon-lined rod ends, CNC machined 4130 zinc plated studs, and 6061-T6 misalignment spacers for unparalleled strength. The turnbuckle style link allows for precise, fine tuning, while major adjustments can be accomplished through the zinc plated indexable toe-plate eccentrics. Designed as a direct fit all necessary hardware is included. Bolt a set on today and regain traction and confidence in your C7 Corvette.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Turnbuckle style link allows for precise, fine-tuning
- Indexed toe plates accommodate major adjustments
- TIG Welded, 0.049?&euro wall 304 stainless steel tubing
- Heavy duty 5/8?&euro Teflon-lined rod ends
- CNC machined 4130 zinc plated studs and 6061-T6 spacers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm