The ATS metal clutch is manufactured with the extensive experiences ATS had in the performance drive train industry. Utilizing a 9 inch (230mm) diameter metal clutch disc, the torque capacity has been significantly raised. From the disc to a tiny bolt, all ATS parts are carefully selected to meet ATS high standard of quality.
In the process of manufacturing, extra attention is paid to ensure the clutch is very light without increasing vibration levels and sacrificing its structural strength. From an ATS single to triple clutch, the ATS metal clutch generates superior shift feel with excellent performance and durability.
- Subaru BRZ 2.0L 13-18
- Scion FR-S 2.0L 13-18
- Outstanding torque delivery from the 9 inch diameter friction disc
- Rated horse power – Twin disc up to 600 hp
- A super light clutch disc insures excellent clutch response and shift feeling
- The high precision manufacturing process reduces operational vibration to a minimum
- Plenty of clutch stroke provides easy half clutch operation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm