Braille Battery has lead the way by being the first in the World to offer a lithium starting battery which fits directly into Original Equipment applications. Braille’s Lithium Batteries offers extreme weight benefits and a longer service life. A racer that uses the Lithium product can charge the battery from depleted to full charge in less than 30 minutes, save over 70% on battery weight, and have three times the average life cycle. Trusted by factory racing teams like Audi, Aston Martin, BMW, Corvette Racing, Ferrari, Ford, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lola, Mazda, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, and other marques exclusively.
Braille Intensity batteries feature race winning lithium technology designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike. They offer tremendous weight savings, original equipment direct replacement sizing and superior starting power. Other features include Brass terminals and a high Amp design. All Braille Intensity batteries are environmentally friendly, RoHS and DOT approved.
Intensity Deep Cycle models are lighter than OE weight by as much as 50%, have the highest pulse cranking power, offer 3x OE capacity, and come in an OE size casing.
- Up to five times the amperage of similar sized lead acid batteries
- Provides constant cranking performance for extended periods of time
- Sealed Safe Technology allows for positioning in any position
- True-Torque Posts transmit the highest amerage to your starter
- Green Friendly manufacturing process with highest concern for the environment
- Made in the USA – DOT Approved
- BCI Group: 34
- Amps: 1315
- Amp Hour: 65
- Lithium Amp Hour: 195
- Length: 10.87″
- Width: 6.99″
- Height: 7.76″
- Weight: 19.0 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Positive Terminal: Left
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm