Our ETS GT-R Race Intercooler is the largest intercooler on the market and includes 3″ piping. If you plan on upgrading to a larger turbo setup (30R, 35R, 37R, etc) the Extreme Turbo Systems GT-R intercooler is the direct bolt on upgrade for your GT-R! This intercooler features 36 charge rows.. That’s 72 heat transfer plates! Which gives us more heat transfer area than any other intercooler on the market. The ETS GT-R Race Intercooler has interally offset and staggered fins so as charge air passes through the intercooler it’s forced to split multiple times which results in cooler intake air temps. Cheaper intercoolers have straight through internal fins which results in much hotter intake air temps. The exernal fin pack is also offset and staggered but large enough to let air flow through to the radiator. Unlike some of the cores on the market which rely on a tumbling factory which blocks air flow to the radiator. Our intercooler is perfect for a street or track car.
- Direct Bolt On. No extra piping or couplers needed.
- Works with factory under tray
- Works with factory crash beam
- Triangled End Tanks (Excess welds cause fatigue to the metal, we minimize welding)
- No Cutting
- 36 charge rows / 72 heat transfer plates!
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Thicker cores available for high horsepower applications.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm