Expedition One was founded in 2004 as a design and research company set up to develop innovative off-road equipment. By 2005, Expedition One had introduced the Trails Series bumpers and Smooth Motion Tire Carrier Systems and put its focus into becoming a full-fledged manufacturer of premium off-road equipment. Expedition One has continued to expand its product line, offering more options for even more vehicles. With continued growth, Expedition One continues to expand its product line.
Expedition One is a focus-driven company, specializing in body armor (bumpers, rocker guards) and recovery gear and equipment. As an a off-road equipment manufacturer, Expedition One is dedicated to the development of new, innovative off-road products using the latest in computer-aided drawing and computer numeric controlled systems, to produce authentic, precision parts. Expedition One is a believer in purpose-built design that is tough and durable. Products are vehicle specific in design and engineered to offer best fit and top quality. The bottom line? Expedition One is dedicated to building bad-ass equipment that works and lasts.
- Comprised of a 3/16″ inner structure and 1/8″ thick outer skin
- 1″ thick 3/4 recovery shackle mounts (3/4″ shackles may be added to purchase)
- Optional center hoop and textured black powder coat (see pricing options below)
- 4.75″ integrated light ports
- 3 Light tabs fit up to 7″ round lights under the optional center hoop bar
- Designed and made in The U.S.A
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 | 3500 07-13
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm