Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Radiator 2005-2012 Full Size 1/2-ton GM truck and SUV
Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Technology is the future of performance aluminum radiators, replacing multi-core radiators with a new advanced design. Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Radiators provide significantly better cooling with a stronger, more durable and lighter design.
This direct-fit radiator is engineered to bolt into a 2005-2012 full-size 1/2-ton Chevrolet or GMC truck or SUV. No cutting or drilling is required for installation, and the radiator will mount using the factory location and equipment. Radiator includes 22-24 lbs. cap and train petcock.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases contact area between coolant and the aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- Provides a flat surface to braze the cooling fins to, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- Cooling fins have been designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow, improving heat rejection and cooling
- Wind tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- The Flex-A-Lite Extruded Tube Core Radiators are significantly stronger and have a 100-psi burst rating
- Flex-A-Lite Extruded Tube Core Radiators include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection; an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
- Covered by an exclusive Flex-A-Lite transferable 2-year warranty
- Height (inches) 18.5
- Width (inches) 40.38
- Depth (inches) 2.56
- Depth (rounded up) 3 in.
- Inlet Side Driver Side
- Year 05-12
- Make Chevrolet/GMC
- Model Truck/SUV
- Engine No
- Displacement CID No
- Liters No
- Fitment Notes No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm