Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Universal Radiator 34 x 20
Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Technology is the future of performance aluminum radiators, replacing multi-core radiators with a new advanced design. Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Radiators provide significantly better cooling with a stronger, more durable and lighter design.
This universal radiator measures 34 inches wide and 20 inches tall, and it can be used in a variety of performance vehicles, including racing, street cars, trucks and off-road. Adjustable 90-degree side brackets facilitate a variety of mounting possibilities. Side tanks included welded captured nuts to make mounting electric fans easy. Radiator includes 22-24 lbs. cap and train petcock.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases contact area between coolant and the aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- Provides a flat surface to braze the cooling fins to, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- Cooling fins have been designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow, improving heat rejection and cooling
- Wind tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- The Flex-A-Lite Extruded Tube Core Radiators are significantly stronger and have a 100-psi burst rating
- Flex-A-Lite Extruded Tube Core Radiators include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection; an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
- Covered by an exclusive Flex-A-Lite transferable 2-year warranty
- Height (inches) 19.84
- Width (inches) 33.6
- Depth (inches) 2.56
- Depth (rounded up) 3 in.
- Inlet Side Driver Side
- Year No
- Make No
- Model No
- Engine No
- Displacement CID No
- Liters No
- Fitment Notes No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm