We are The Turbo Experts. With clients in over 90 countries around the world, our turbos, intercoolers, intakes and exhausts set the standard for turbo systems and components. Our customer base ranges from professional race teams to OEM manufacturers to grassroots enthusiasts. Working with high level partners like BorgWarner, Garrett/Honeywell, Ford Motor Company, MHI, Honda of America, Toyota NA, Sierra Sierra/Cosworth, T1 Race Developments and Papadakis Racing helps us to lead by example and remain on the cutting edge of turbo performance innovation.
Full-Race can help ensure you get the right turbo the first time with customized turbo matching and system integration for unique applications. We accurately plot operating parameters and never rely on guesswork or trial and error. As turbocharging grows internationally and across cultural boundaries, our commitment to high standards will continue to deliver unrivaled quality, reliability and performance.
High performance turbocharging is “the replacement for displacement”. Full-Race Turbo Components are proven again and again for Time-Attack champions, Formula Drift Podiums and in the winners’ circle at your local drags. Our work is featured in Ford’s SEMA booth, on Chip Foose’s EcoBoost Mustang, Vaughn Gittin’s Funhaver F-150 EcoBoost, FD Champ Fredric Aasbo’s Drift Car along with many other iconic builds.
The addition of a high performance air-to-air intercooler is an important bolt-on upgrade for turbocharged Ford EcoBoost engines. Also known as the ‘C-A-C’ (Charge Air Cooler) we relocate the intercoler up high in the grille, for increased fresh airflow and to keep out of harm’s way. Independent Datalogs show OEM coolers reaching 190F at max load, compared to 100F with only the Full-Race Intercooler upgrade. We use efficient and durable bar-and-plate intercoolers with optimized Fin pitch, and expertly TIG welded gussetted brackets / endtanks in precise fixtures. The lower mounting beam is hand-fabricated from high strength steel and powder coated black. This intercooler uses 3″ inlet / 3″ outlet and is available with water/meth bungs on the coldside charge pipe. Each intercooler is individually pressure tested to 50 psi before shipping.
F150 is a tough truck that will be subjected to work site and off-road abuse – so strength and durability are mandatory. OEM ecoboost intercoolers use thin aluminum cores crimped with plastic endtanks. This design is low cost, easy to manufacture, and offers adequate cooling for the stock turbos. However high-performance and larger turbos can overwork the stock core, causing ‘heatsoak’ (intake air temperatures rise uncontrollably) and a corresponding reduction in power. In high humidity or rainy environments, the stock intercooler position can lead to condensation water building-up inside the stock cooler. Upon sudden acceleration and boost, this water can be introduced into the engine causing a misfire event. If you have experienced this often, we recommend using a mechanical vent-to-atmosphere BOV (blow-off valve) on the lower charge pipe, after the intercooler. These can help evacuate moisture from the charge air stream before it enters the engine’s throttle body.
- Front Mount Intercoooler core with >1000cfm flow rate for
- Intercooler Mounting Beam
- Aluminum Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side)
- 2-ply Couplers and t-bolt clamps
- Horn Relocation Bracket
- Direct Replacement: Plug-and-Play – No tuning required!
- High efficiency core designed specifically for the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine
- Hand fabricated, professionally TIG welded endtanks and mounting tabs with bead-rolled charge pipes
- Optional aluminum bungs on charge pipe to suit Water/Meth injection nozzles
- Retains OEM sensors and purge solenoid fittings
- No cutting or permanent modifications required – Direct Bolt On
- Optional Black Anodizing on intercooler for stealth appearance
- Allows EcoBoost F150’s to use a off-road prerunner bumper, approved snowplow mounts and other accessories
- Winch Compatibile: Rough Country 1010 hidden-winch mounting plate + VR10000 WARN Winch
- Ford F150 EcoBoost 2015-2017
- The 2013-2016+ Ebov may leak boost above 22psi, so we recommend using a mechanical BOV for any high boost setups
- 2013-2016+ Applications which convert from eBOV to Mechanical BOV (TurboSmart or TiAL) – look to see if your intake manifold has an unused vacuum nipple behind the TB. If not, our TB spacer -or- PCV delete are recommended.
- California Residents: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition. It’s use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm