Safeguard your turbocharged engine car when increasing its horsepower by adding Greddy intercooler kit. When intercooler reduces the engine’s inlet temperatures, a denser air charge will enter the engine, which can make more horsepower at the same boost level and even more power at higher boost levels. Even if there is a factory-installed intercooler, generally these stock units are not ideal even for factory boost levels. They are usually mounted in awkward locations and become very susceptible to heat saturation. Factory intercoolers generally are not ideal for increased boost levels.
Greddy Intercooler Kits are specifically designed, sized and fabricated for a wide variety of turbo applications (from low – medium boost levels on converted normally aspirated vehicles, to mild – high boost-up applications on stock turbocharger set ups, to even extreme boost levels, with large turbo upgrades).
- Type24E Core Dim: L600 / H282 / W66 mm
- Stock turbo or GReddy TZ turbo kits
- Battery relocation or smaller size (34B19L) required
- Not compatiable with oem foglights
- Nissan Skyline GTR R32 89-94
- Modifications Required For Proper Fitment
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm