Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your SXS to the edge with High Lifter’s 6″ Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The Big Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
Take your lift to the extreme with the High Lifter 6″ Big Lift Kit for the Polaris Ranger! This all inclusive kit provides everything you need to clear tires up to 38″ or our R2s and conquer the gnarliest mud holes around. Also comes in raw and custom colors. Allow up to 5 days for powder-coating.
One of the first areas our team tackled was the steering. Large lifts are known for being difficult to steer. Our solution was superior engineering of steering components and hub location geometry that provides excellent steering and maneuverability on the trails.
The kit provides a true 6″+ of lift with the front Max Clearance Control Arms featuring a 2″ forward sweep for increased tire clearance and wheelbase. The rear Max Clearance Control Arms feature a 3″ rearward rake for increased tire clearance and wheelbase. Depending on your shock preload adjustment, additional life can be gained.
Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles or four Outlaw DHT XL Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 6″ High Lifter Lift Kit. The max angles of 30 in the front and 34 in the rear are designed to promote a longer axle life compared to competitor big lifts that have high axle angles with more axle failure.
Outlaw RCV Axle:
The Outlaw RCV axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA. Assembled by High Lifter and Manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
This 6″ lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Front Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4″x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Rear Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4″x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Four Outlaw RCV or DHT XL Axles
- Custom tie rod set up
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
- Up to 34.5″ OL2
Up to 35″ OL3
Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 | XP 1000 Northstar 2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition | XP 1000 Crew High Lifter Edition 2019
- View Install Instructions.Here!
Note: All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed Axle Warranty Registration Card included in each axle box along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm