Street and Race Turbocharger (6262)
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precision’s groundbreaking Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA turbocharger is considered “the holy grail” by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 705
- Journal Bearing version (JB, also known as Plain/Sleave Bearing)
- Exclusive CEA compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel.
- Compressor cover: “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: T3 .63 Area Radius (A/R) with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).
- Custom Application
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm