Street and Race Turbocharger (6266)
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) offers a unique combination of CEA with both hot and cold sides! Offering a 30-45 horsepower increase over similarly sized turbine wheel equipped turbos, the PT6266 CEA is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Available in a ball bearing model.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 735
- Ball Bearing version (BB)
- Exclusive CEA compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover: “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
- Exclusive CEA 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: T4 Tangential .68 Area Radius (A/R) with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Custom Application
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm