This is a great way to upgrade from original leaf spring suspension. Unlike our competitors, Detroit Speed’s exclusive new 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The Detroit Speed Swivel-Link (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion an no binding. The best feature is that this is achieved without heim-joints.
Heim-joints are noisy and prone to short-term life. The Detroit Speed Quadralink utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings (in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings). The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. Contrary to competitors’ kits, our kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control.
The rear upper shock crossmember strengthens the rear body and frame section. Don’t settle for anything less than our Quadralink rear suspension!
- Quadralink Rear Suspension Kit – Without Axle Brackets – Base Shocks
- Great Upgrade From Original Leaf Spring Suspension
- 4-Link Geometry Achieves Best Possible Handling
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Components Have Powdercoat Finish
- Cutting and Welding Required
- Spring Rate: 250 Lbs/Inch
- Spring Free Length: 8 Inches
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 041706
- 1968-1974 Chevrolet Nova/X-Body
- No compromises in suspension geometry
- Designed to work with Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs or stock tubs (please specify)
- Great ride
- Detroit Speed exclusive no-bind Swivel-Link (Patented) technology
- High durometer rubber bushings, no heim joints to wear out and make noise
- Long upper arms for pinion angle control
- Improved anti-squat geometry
- Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
- Stock back seat can still be used
- DSE/JRi aluminum body coilover shocks with Detroit Tuned valving
- Coilover Springs
- Lower links are offset inboard for additional tire clearance
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
- All links are powdercoated black
- The DSE/JRI Detroit Tuned base shock is a pure blood pedigree racing shock in its most efficient form as a non-adjustable unit. Although non-adjustable, it shares all the increased dynamic responses of all the JRI adjustable models while providing excellent ride quality on the street.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm