This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
RaceChip Tuning Box Kits welcome you to a different league in engine performance tuning. Discover a whole new driving experience with RaceChip. Manufactured in Germany, Autobahn tested, and dyno proven, these technologically advanced kits can sometimes out perform ECU remapping. Once installed, you get more power, greater torque, superb mid-range punch, stronger acceleration and quicker responses: you’ll love the new characteristics RaceChip chip tuning will give your car. RaceChip tuning doesn’t simply turn everything to the max – it optimizes intelligently within your engine’s design limits.
Plug-and-Play performance upgrade gives you up to +70hp and +78lb-ft.
RaceChip RS comes to you with the right mapping for the engine in your car. You can also choose from 6 fine tuning mappings via the rotary control on the front side in order for the chip to gradually better fit the engine’s performance and characteristics.
- 6 fine tuning mappings for a gradual custom-fit
- Perfect adjustment to your wishes
- Race Chip APP (optional upgrade)
- Can be reprogrammed at a fee of $149 if you switch cars (done by RaceChip USA)
Tuning Box Kit Details:
- Each kit includes detailed installation instructions for your vehicle and engine.
- 3-year product warranty
- Motor-specific software: v2.0_RS
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor
- Up to 7 analogue and digital channels
- Chip electronics with Nano-Protect
- Pro-grade connector (FCI)
- Ultra-resistant composite housing
- Pro fixing system
- Dimensions (mm): L 95 x W 103 x H 36
- Included in the Box:
- RaceChip RS chip tuning module
- Wiring kit
- 4 fixing clips
- 4 cable ties
- How it Works
- Fuel Consumption
- FAQs on RaceChip
- Compare Different RaceChip Products
- Important Chip Tuning Terms Explained
- 2009-2016 BMW 5 Series (F07, F10-11) 550i 445HP
- 2008-2015 BMW 7 Series (F01-04) 750i 443HP
- Part Number: 901161
- GTIN: 4062009011612
Download the App for Free:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm