This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Major performance at a modest cost. Stinger works hard and plays hard. Rear-wheel gains up to +40 hp and +50 lb-ft, up to 10 percent better fuel economy, too. F-250, F-350 and Super Duty Pickup: With best gains of +40 hp and +50 lb-ft torque, Banks stainless-steel Stinger is a potent upgrade that delivers major substance at a modest cost. Stinger continues the more-bang-for-your-buck theme by slashing up to 10 percent from fuel costs. Indestructible! Gasoline: 7.5L (460), 1987-1997. Test vehicle: 1995 F-350 crew-cab pickup, E4OD automatic transmission. Solo vehicle weight is 6,490 lbs. Towing combined vehicle weight is 13,000 lbs. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Truck is air injected is 2-bolt flange with 1 inch steel tube is present at back of exhaust manifold on passenger side. 1987 trucks – Banks only fits models with electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power and MPG
- Honors the host vehicle and improves longevity
- Major performance at a modest cost
- Stinger works hard and plays hard
- Rear-wheel gains up to +40 hp and +50 lb-ft
- 10 percent better fuel economy, too
- Single exhaust, Chrome tip
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-80
- Fits Pickup, F-250/350, Standard cab Non-Air injected 3-bolt flange cat inlet
Stinger Bundle, Power System with Single Exit Exhaust, Chrome Tip for use with 1996-1997 Ford 460 Standard Cab, Automatic or Manual Transmission
Other Part Numbers:
Banks Power #gbe49253
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm