Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper is designed for those hardcore four-wheelers who value strength, simplicity and function. This bumper was literally Built For the Hammers with the best ground clearance, tire clearance and approach angle possible. It is no wider than the Jeeps frame rails, with angled facets to improve its ability to slide over the rocks.
The BFH bumper is CNC laser-cut from a single piece of high strength 3/16 inch plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The BFH bumper features an integrated winch mount and one-piece design. The Comp Stinger for the BFH front bumper matches the lines of our stand-alone Comp Stingers.
For those getting into the more hard-core aspects of the sport, the Comp Stinger provides even better forward-roll prevention, as well as increased protection of the radiator area and engine compartment in the event of a rollover. The Comp Stinger extends 17.6 inch forward from the front edge of the bumper, and 21.9 inch high from the top surface of the bumper.
The Recovery Shackle Tabs are machined from 1 inch thick plate steel to provide a secure attachment point for 3/4 inch recovery shackles. These tabs are specifically engineered to match the angles of the BFH bumper to result in zero loss in approach angle.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Bare steel
- 3/16 inch plate steel
- No wider than the frame rails
- Stinger provides even better forward-roll prevention
- Extends 17.6 inches forward from the front edge of the bumper
- 21.9 inches high from the top surface of the bumper
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 14-12-020-DC
- Width: Stubby
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Not Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Included
- Finish: Bare
- Material: Steel
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-Ring Mount Included
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm